The J. W. Saxe Memorial Prize for Public Service
Only those applicants satisfying the following criteria will be considered:
- undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited US college or university;
- seeking support for an internship in public service, not general support;
- demonstrated public service activity — past, present and/or future;
- financial need will be taken into consideration.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application must include:
- resume (attached to application form)
- essay which describes the applicant’s short- and long-term goals, how the proposed project will help the applicant reach said goals, and the applicant’s need for funds (attached to application form)
- three letters of reference, at least one from a faculty member (emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, should include applicants name in the subject line)PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT TRACK INDIVIDUAL APPLICATIONS.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS